« Home | Okay, who's been using the iMacs in the GT library... » | I hate Mercedes more and more every day. Their ne... » | I really shouldn't listen to Stretch Arm Strong at... » | I was somewhat annoyed this morning to wake up at ... » | I was just laying in bed thinking about the irony ... » | After thinking about my last post, and then contem... » | Dave's housewarming party was hardly a party. It ... » | Why oh why are my upstairs neighbors vacuuming at ... » | Adam and being healthy are incompatible. Everytim... » | Tommy and Lindsay are in town this weekend (as I f... »



Some stupid man in the red van in front of the white house supposedly threatening to blow up his van supposedly full of 15 gallons of gasoline unless his child is returned to him is interrupting my Simpsons watching. Idiot. You're just going to get yourself shot by a Secret Service agent with an itchy trigger finger. Or if you're lucky, a nice long jail sentence. Just get this standoff over with so I can watch my show. At least I'm home though and not sitting in the imperceptibly-moving gridlock in DC right now.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker