« Home | Some stupid man in the red van in front of the whi... » | Okay, who's been using the iMacs in the GT library... » | I hate Mercedes more and more every day. Their ne... » | I really shouldn't listen to Stretch Arm Strong at... » | I was somewhat annoyed this morning to wake up at ... » | I was just laying in bed thinking about the irony ... » | After thinking about my last post, and then contem... » | Dave's housewarming party was hardly a party. It ... » | Why oh why are my upstairs neighbors vacuuming at ... » | Adam and being healthy are incompatible. Everytim... »



Oh, how I've missed real snow! =) We've got maybe an inch total in teh last couple hours, but it seems to have stopped snowing now. As usual, people drive like idiots the minute precipitation exists in any form, so getting to Carderock and back took forever. I was gone from the office for 4 hours to do about 30 minutes of work. But whatever, those are billable hours, so I guess I can't really complain. Especially when I'm getting about $26.50 an hour to sit in the car and listen to music. It just seems like I coudl have been using my own time more productively. *shrug* Oh well. Now that I'm back at work though, it's time to get some real work done. But it was exciting to see actual snow today for a coupel hours and to be outside walking around in it. I even caught some flakes on my tongue! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker