« Home | Nothing wreaks havoc in a parking lot quite like h... » | Oh, how I've missed real snow! =) We've got maybe... » | Some stupid man in the red van in front of the whi... » | Okay, who's been using the iMacs in the GT library... » | I hate Mercedes more and more every day. Their ne... » | I really shouldn't listen to Stretch Arm Strong at... » | I was somewhat annoyed this morning to wake up at ... » | I was just laying in bed thinking about the irony ... » | After thinking about my last post, and then contem... » | Dave's housewarming party was hardly a party. It ... »



By the way, happy inauguration day to everyone who got today off (unlike me). Part of me wants to say that this inauguration is just a huge waste of time and money and the Bush administration is just using it as a big excuse to throw a party. I know Clinton did the same thing though, so whatever. But it just seems on the surface that inaugurating a re-elected president is pointless. Did the oath he took 4 years ago come with an expiration date? Oh well. At least, in theory, having to be re-inaugurated should serve as a reminder to Mr. Bush that he had to be re-elected and is not the president by birthright or will of God, no matter how much he would like to believe otherwise.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker