« Home | I retract my previous statement of desire. All I ... » | I'm beginning to get pissed off at Amazon for the ... » | Me... want... nap... so bad... » | By the way, happy inauguration day to everyone who... » | Nothing wreaks havoc in a parking lot quite like h... » | Oh, how I've missed real snow! =) We've got maybe... » | Some stupid man in the red van in front of the whi... » | Okay, who's been using the iMacs in the GT library... » | I hate Mercedes more and more every day. Their ne... » | I really shouldn't listen to Stretch Arm Strong at... »



According to Accuweather, it's suppose to snow more or less for 24 hour straight tomorrow starting at 8 am. Goody. I've decided to act like a bear and get a jump start on my hibernation by laying down right now. Nothing says "I'm cool" like crawling into bed at 6 pm on a Friday night and not having any reason to get up until Monday morning (other than two hours of GT basketball on Saturday). Of course, not feeling very well isn't helping any.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker