« Home | Adam's Pet Peeve of the Day: Jigsaw puzzle dust » | Last night I crawled into bed aroudn 11 and read f... » | Okay, so I only need 12 years of retirement money ... » | According to Accuweather, it's suppose to snow mor... » | I retract my previous statement of desire. All I ... » | I'm beginning to get pissed off at Amazon for the ... » | Me... want... nap... so bad... » | By the way, happy inauguration day to everyone who... » | Nothing wreaks havoc in a parking lot quite like h... » | Oh, how I've missed real snow! =) We've got maybe... »



Also, I just got a huge craving for Chick-Fil-A. Of course it would be snowing... I guess I could walk to the mall though, but I guess I'd better find out if Chick-Fil-A is even open over there today. They might not have enough employees or something because of the weather. Then again, I'd have to leave the house, so maybe I'll just hope that craving subsides.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker