« Home | But boo for GT basketball losing at home to VT! » | Yay for pretty snow! » | Also, I just got a huge craving for Chick-Fil-A. ... » | Adam's Pet Peeve of the Day: Jigsaw puzzle dust » | Last night I crawled into bed aroudn 11 and read f... » | Okay, so I only need 12 years of retirement money ... » | According to Accuweather, it's suppose to snow mor... » | I retract my previous statement of desire. All I ... » | I'm beginning to get pissed off at Amazon for the ... » | Me... want... nap... so bad... »



I think my body's need for vitamin E increases rapidly the longer I spend alone in my apartment. Unfortunately, though I spent all day under house arrest because of the snow, I got none of my necessary daily doseage today. =( Despite what the NIH may say about it, it is relatively easy for me to develop a vitamin E deficiency and through my own research, I've established that extended periods of vitamin E shortages can lead to mild to moderate depression.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker