« Home | I think my body's need for vitamin E increases rap... » | But boo for GT basketball losing at home to VT! » | Yay for pretty snow! » | Also, I just got a huge craving for Chick-Fil-A. ... » | Adam's Pet Peeve of the Day: Jigsaw puzzle dust » | Last night I crawled into bed aroudn 11 and read f... » | Okay, so I only need 12 years of retirement money ... » | According to Accuweather, it's suppose to snow mor... » | I retract my previous statement of desire. All I ... » | I'm beginning to get pissed off at Amazon for the ... »



Everytime I start feeling like I'm losing my mind or getting dumber I have to take a deep breath, collect myself, and sit down to take an IQ test to prove to myself that I'm not crazy. It's nice to know that after all these years of watching TV, my IQ is still 140+

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker