« Home | This comes from the NY Post, so it's got maybe a 5... » | Hooray! It's snowing again! =) » | Finally!! New Family Guy episodes! On FOX! Star... » | Everytime I start feeling like I'm losing my mind ... » | I think my body's need for vitamin E increases rap... » | But boo for GT basketball losing at home to VT! » | Yay for pretty snow! » | Also, I just got a huge craving for Chick-Fil-A. ... » | Adam's Pet Peeve of the Day: Jigsaw puzzle dust » | Last night I crawled into bed aroudn 11 and read f... »



New Over It tracks from the forthcoming album - go here. Support one of the hardest working bands around, even if they did move to California so I never get to see them anymore (they're originally from Fairfax).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker