« Home | I love waking up to falling snow. You can tell be... » | Well how 'bout that, it's snowing again. » | According to my first attempt, the IRS owes me $16... » | For those interested in what happened to the USS S... » | Dear Leasing Office: 5:50 ≠ 6:00.When you say you... » | And I thought I was a big baby... CNN.com - Woman... » | Oh good, I no longer have to ask Sal to go yell at... » | I'm pretty sure I have chronic Insomnia. Symptoms... » | Yay for puzzles! » | New Over It tracks from the forthcoming album - go... »



This just in: 100 Companies Receiving The Largest Dollar Volume Of Prime Contract Awards. Information about the 100 largest defense contractors. GD is 4th overall (take that Raytheon!) and 2nd in funding for Naval contracts behind Lockheed by only about 400 million. I would like to point out, for Brian and Tim, that Harris is on the overall list at number 45, meaning that they get less DoD money than the Canadian government. Canada? Ha ha, Harris sucks worse than Canada! *ahem* Anyway, looking at the DoD money shelled out under the Army is appalling. The other branches have a couple compaines at the top getting close to the same amount. But the army distributed nearly 8 billion dollars to Halliburton last year and only 2.8 billion to the next highest contractor. Huh... Makes you wonder how fairly those contracts were awarded. Oh, right...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker