« Home | Well how 'bout that, it's snowing again. » | According to my first attempt, the IRS owes me $16... » | For those interested in what happened to the USS S... » | Dear Leasing Office: 5:50 ≠ 6:00.When you say you... » | And I thought I was a big baby... CNN.com - Woman... » | Oh good, I no longer have to ask Sal to go yell at... » | I'm pretty sure I have chronic Insomnia. Symptoms... » | Yay for puzzles! » | New Over It tracks from the forthcoming album - go... » | This comes from the NY Post, so it's got maybe a 5... »



I love waking up to falling snow. You can tell before you even get out of bed because the sky has that certain eerie whiteness to it and all the light filtering in through the cracks in the blinds carries that feel with it. On the other hand, so much for getting out of the apartment today. I had some errands I wanted to run, but I guess they'll wait until later. Probably just as well since Walmart is definitely not the place to be on the weekend.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker