« Home | I wish I had one of these. How awesome would it b... » | Oh for the love of god... Now they're doing a puf... » | Sammy, I love you buddy, and I'm excited to see yo... » | Go to hell Phil. In fact, because of my utter dis... » | I've gotten really into carrots recently. Last ti... » | This just in: 100 Companies Receiving The Largest ... » | I love waking up to falling snow. You can tell be... » | Well how 'bout that, it's snowing again. » | According to my first attempt, the IRS owes me $16... » | For those interested in what happened to the USS S... »



When did February become African American History Month instead of Black History Month and why didn't I get the memo?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker