« Home | Well nuts, I forgot my coffee mug at home. *sigh* » | The NCAA has one again found a way to shoot itself... » | Are you sure today's not Thursday? Cause I really... » | Also, when did it become August? (yes yes yes, 11... » | DHL = sucktastic. They delivered my package to my... » | So I tried that new Crunch Wrap Supreme from Taco ... » | I like months where I get 3 paychecks, it's like s... » | Yay for free ice cream in the lobby! =) » | Well that's just awesome. It's 4 pm and they just... » | What in the hell did I do to my elbow? It's defin... »



Have you ever wanted to slash someone's tires because they did such a bad parking job? Certainly I've had my share of bad parking jobs, especially in the parallel arena, but this one is amazing. This guy pulled forward through one spot and into teh next (not uncommon), but pulled about half a car length too far ahead. So instead of being in one spot or the other, or even taking up both spots, he's halfway in one spot and halfway in the parking lot. There are cars on both sides of him whose bumpers are lined up with his rear doors and it just looks like he's a complete idiot. I wish I had my camera on me.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker