« Home | What in the hell did I do to my elbow? It's defin... » | There is something seriously wrong with my elbow..... » | This is the earliest I've gotten to work in weeks,... » | Adam's Advice o' the Day: "Never argue with idiot... » | So there's this new girl who works here. She's pr... » | I think everyone had a good time at Chris and Tyne... » | *DROOL* » | Dave and I had the best idea at lunch. Next time ... » | I'm still tired, even though I slept until almonst... » | That was certainly fast.... I got an email today ... »



Well that's just awesome. It's 4 pm and they just turned off our A/C. They normally do that at 6 pm. It's already stuffy in here and it's just going to get worse. Now I'm definitely going to try to leave early. In an hour, the temperature usually jumps 4-5 degrees in here, and that's later in the evening... Whee! Misery, here I come!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker