« Home | There is something seriously wrong with my elbow..... » | This is the earliest I've gotten to work in weeks,... » | Adam's Advice o' the Day: "Never argue with idiot... » | So there's this new girl who works here. She's pr... » | I think everyone had a good time at Chris and Tyne... » | *DROOL* » | Dave and I had the best idea at lunch. Next time ... » | I'm still tired, even though I slept until almonst... » | That was certainly fast.... I got an email today ... » | When I walk out of the building in a few minutes, ... »



What in the hell did I do to my elbow? It's definitely getting worse. Probably as a result of using it throughout the day. Based on the description, it defintiely feels like tennis elbow. Obviously, it's not from tennis, but maybe from excessive typing on those crappy workstation keyboards at Lockheed? I dunno. All I know is that being at work is definitely not helping it feel any better. Worker's comp! Worker's comp!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker