« Home | So there's this new girl who works here. She's pr... » | I think everyone had a good time at Chris and Tyne... » | *DROOL* » | Dave and I had the best idea at lunch. Next time ... » | I'm still tired, even though I slept until almonst... » | That was certainly fast.... I got an email today ... » | When I walk out of the building in a few minutes, ... » | My mom's short story that was published in the For... » | So yesterday the mailboxes were all open. Not eac... » | Getting married is entirely too complicated a proc... »



Adam's Advice o' the Day: "Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." I cannot take credit for this, but I did find it to be a sound suggestion after watching Jon Stewart debate Senator Santorum last night on The Daily Show. I'll let you decide which one I think is the idiot.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker