« Home | So yesterday the mailboxes were all open. Not eac... » | Getting married is entirely too complicated a proc... » | "I jest canno' do it cap'n, I doon't 'ave th' powr... » | Heart-shaped blueberry muffins are still awesome 2... » | estoy muy consado... » | Getting out of bed this morning, I managed to clip... » | Now for the bad news. My mom tried to call me yes... » | Some good news about shelling out money: I was pa... » | Emily and I went to Hershey, PA on Saturday, where... » | Pictures of Sonja and Zoey are available here. »



My mom's short story that was published in the Foreign Service Journal last month is now available online. Scroll down to June 2005, and it's under Focus on FS Fiction. She also has another article in the July/August issue, but that won't be available online until September. In other parent news, my dad is scheduled to testify before the House Foreign Relations Committee on Tuesday. It's the first time a USAID employee other than the Agency Administrator or one of his Deputies has ever been asked to speak in front of the HFRC. I hope it'll be on C-SPAN for me to DVR while I'm at work...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker