« Home | Some good news about shelling out money: I was pa... » | Emily and I went to Hershey, PA on Saturday, where... » | Pictures of Sonja and Zoey are available here. » | Who wants to take a road trip to Miami this weeken... » | My nose is running like a faucet. I hope this mea... » | The thing about 4-day weeks (last week) is that th... » | Happy birthday to Jean Luc Picard, er, I mean, Pat... » | I hate when we try to fix things at the last minut... » | This weekend was pretty nice. We had originally p... » | *phew* I just got off the phone with a Senior Chi... »



Now for the bad news. My mom tried to call me yesterday afternoon while Emily and I were out running errands, but my cell phone battery died before I got a chance to give her Emily's number. Unfortunately, it turns out that call was pretty important. Apparently my grandfather's health is more fragile than we thought. He'd been having chest pains and trouble breathing that we thought was probably more heart problems since he'd already had a very successful bypass a few years back. Turns out that he's been diagnosed with leukemia instead. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more information out of my mom tonight. It's not easy watching your architects fall. Pop-pop has kept his body in excellent shape his whole life though, so we're all keeping our fingers crossed that the first round of chemo goes well today.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker