« Home | We picked up our chinchillas today! =) They're s... » | I kind of like it when my days go by quickly, but ... » | Finally, someone who understands and appreciates m... » | I know the NBA Draft was a while ago now, but I ha... » | Apart from the Saturday sunburn and pollen festiva... » | The preparation for yesterday on my part was rathe... » | Also noteworthy today: Nanotubes are the future o... » | From the people who brought you When Bears Attack ... » | Emily and I went down to the PW County Animal Shel... » | My favorite recent referrer link: 2005-2006 Hair ... »



*phew* I just got off the phone with a Senior Chief. I hate using the phone in general, but especially when I have to field a call from an angry submariner. Fortunately for me, I could answer all of his questions satisfactorily and I surprised even myself by being able to explain the signal processing he was asking about. Go me! He had called Fred this morning with a question, and Fred wanted backup before he called him back. After 30 seconds of trying to answer Fred's questions about the Senior Chief's questions, I finally just made him hand over the phone and let me handle it. I think mostly I'm terrified of just the title Senior Chief since that's what Latham was when he left the Navy, and he's probably the scariest, most intimidating man I know. But it all worked out and I feel pretty proud of myself right now. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker