« Home | Finally, someone who understands and appreciates m... » | I know the NBA Draft was a while ago now, but I ha... » | Apart from the Saturday sunburn and pollen festiva... » | The preparation for yesterday on my part was rathe... » | Also noteworthy today: Nanotubes are the future o... » | From the people who brought you When Bears Attack ... » | Emily and I went down to the PW County Animal Shel... » | My favorite recent referrer link: 2005-2006 Hair ... » | So sleepy... I even went to bed before midnight a... » | I don't know about anyone else, but I'm about read... »



I kind of like it when my days go by quickly, but not so much when I have a ton or work to do, and even less when I really just want to put my head down and take a nap. That or go screaming through the halls in frustration over how difficult DM is making it for me to release our System and Software Spec. Reqt's. Perhaps there's a happy medium somewhere, like going to get a soda and having some Spree. I can't be sleepy tonight or tomorrow evening, I have too much to get done. Oh well. Maybe it's just a post-Red Robin food-coma and it will pass in a few minutes.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker