« Home | Also noteworthy today: Nanotubes are the future o... » | From the people who brought you When Bears Attack ... » | Emily and I went down to the PW County Animal Shel... » | My favorite recent referrer link: 2005-2006 Hair ... » | So sleepy... I even went to bed before midnight a... » | I don't know about anyone else, but I'm about read... » | Good news: my final clearance came through today,... » | King's Dominion today was way fun. Would have bee... » | I found out today who my new manager will be. Hop... » | Weekend recap:Friday night we celebrated Emily's f... »



The preparation for yesterday on my part was rather poor. As a result, I'm very sniffley and I bear a striking resemblance to a lobster. Stupid glass house full of plants sent my allergies through the roof and stupid sun's radiation has turned me a quite unhealthy hue of purpley-red. This is precisely why I never go outside. Well, that and bears. Note to self: never ever leave the house again without putting on sunscreen.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker