« Home | Weekend recap:Friday night we celebrated Emily's f... » | Two things about TV. One - HD is awesome. I got ... » | So far I've accomplished nothing today. I came in... » | This poker on Wednesday thing is no good. All yes... » | Everytime I start thinking that maybe I want to ge... » | After our southern dinner on Friday Emily and I co... » | Emily made the most awesome fried chicken for dinn... » | Time for some quick and terrifying math! Approxim... » | So rumors have been going around for the past 3 we... » | I haven't taken my allergy medicine the last 2 day... »



I found out today who my new manager will be. Hopefully this is a permanent assignment and not a 1-2 month temporary thing. This guy currently has nobody underneath him, which worries me a little bit. But it almost means I can maybe try to corrupt him. ;) He sits 2 doors down from me, so at least I'll see him on a regular basis. But on the other hand, the nice thing about Moon was that we never saw each other, so all his feedback on me was from Dave. That of course has its ups and downs too, but on the whole my feedback tended to be very positive. The good news now though is that this guy will probably be pretty good about raises next year since he's a new manager, and I can ask him to talk to a couple of the higher up guys (like Latham and Mark Mills) when it comes time for my evaluation, and they'll give me a glowing report as long as I don't screw anything up too badly in the next 6 months. We'll see what happens I guess. The liklihood of a promotion in the near future walked out the door with Moon, unless I pick up some EMI filtering work from the hardware guys liek I talked to Rob about last week, and really crush it. Then I'm basically guaranteed a promotion because I'll be doing 3 jobs at once. We'll see though. First things first, I have to get these 10 spec docs out the door by the end of the week.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker