« Home | So far I've accomplished nothing today. I came in... » | This poker on Wednesday thing is no good. All yes... » | Everytime I start thinking that maybe I want to ge... » | After our southern dinner on Friday Emily and I co... » | Emily made the most awesome fried chicken for dinn... » | Time for some quick and terrifying math! Approxim... » | So rumors have been going around for the past 3 we... » | I haven't taken my allergy medicine the last 2 day... » | I don't care what Ben says, I still think this is ... » | Having Emily around is great. =) I mean, besides ... »



Two things about TV. One - HD is awesome. I got my HD-DVR yesterday with the minimal amount of hassle from Cox and holy crap does it look awesome. Two - TV is evil. Since I now have an extra digital converter, I figured I'd set up my old TV in my bedroom. This is a horrible plan. Especially when As Good As It Gets comes on at 1 am... My only complaint about HD so far (and I think this is my fault), is that some channels occasionally drop out for a split second and then come back. On the replay via DVR it never drops out, but does get garbled at teh same point. Has anyone else had this problem? I strongly suspect this to be a bandwidth issue with the cable I'm using from the wall to my cable box being too crappy. I'm going to try a better cable tonight and see if that fixes the problem. Otherwise I'll have to call Cox and have them come look at it. *shudder* I knew this whole thing was too easy...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker