« Home | This poker on Wednesday thing is no good. All yes... » | Everytime I start thinking that maybe I want to ge... » | After our southern dinner on Friday Emily and I co... » | Emily made the most awesome fried chicken for dinn... » | Time for some quick and terrifying math! Approxim... » | So rumors have been going around for the past 3 we... » | I haven't taken my allergy medicine the last 2 day... » | I don't care what Ben says, I still think this is ... » | Having Emily around is great. =) I mean, besides ... » | Walking out of my apartment this morning was like ... »



So far I've accomplished nothing today. I came in started getting my stuff organized, and then I found out we had a 10 am meeting, which lasted until our regular 11 am software meeting, which lasted until our going away lunch for moon, which lasted until just a few minutes ago. Then at 3:30 today there's a big going away party for DSR's former president, who is leaving the company now with something like a hojillion dollars from the buyout 2 years ago. So I guess maybe I can get some work done for about 2 hours here... I guess in hindsight it's a good thing that today's not Friday so that maybe tomorrow I can actually get some real work done.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker