« Home | Madagascar = hilarious. » | Happy friday! Also, happy Donut Day! I wish I ha... » | I heard about this on NPR this morning. Talk abou... » | So here's what's been happening:My dad had to leav... » | I feel like crap. I haven't slept this poorly in ... » | Emily and I are off to Williamsburg for the weeken... » | Yay!! Emily got a new job! One with normal hours... » | I love Fridays before long weekends. No one is in... » | The Best Buy trip was a bust, so I ended up going ... » | You know it's a good day at work when you get to g... »



Walking out of my apartment this morning was like being in Indonesia all over again. It was hot, but not uncomfortably hot. It was humid, but not uncomfortably humid. It was like 5th grade all over again except I'm 2 feet taller and twice as heavy. *shrug* Just made me a feel a little nostalgic for the old days. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker