« Home | Yay!! Emily got a new job! One with normal hours... » | I love Fridays before long weekends. No one is in... » | The Best Buy trip was a bust, so I ended up going ... » | You know it's a good day at work when you get to g... » | I went to go see Star Wars Episode III last night ... » | I figured out who I think Ben looks like now with ... » | Beth rules! =) She just got Manish and me approv... » | I knew I shouldn't have stayed up to watch Episode... » | Right on cue this morning, the landscaping guys sh... » | I hate being guilted into things or feeling like I... »



Emily and I are off to Williamsburg for the weekend. We've been instructed to eat at Sno To Go as often as possible. We'll be back on Monday, call my cell if you need anything in the meantime.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker