« Home | Latham is running a demo today and so I had to com... » | I watched the last That 70's Show tonight after ta... » | In entertainment news:The last Star Wars movie is ... » | It was nice to visit with Kristin for a little whi... » | You heard it here first, Mr. Trump = idiot. How d... » | I just watched Spanglish with my family. Adam San... » | I really should know better by now than to eat gar... » | Two updates: 1) I got my courier badge today. Th... » | Weekend recap: Saturday Emily and I recooperated ... » | Too much Indian food for lunch... I'm entering a ... »



I hate being guilted into things or feeling like I'm being taken advantage of. Especially when decisions and assumptions are made involving me and I'm not consulted until after things are in motion and for me to say no at that point would cost someone else a large sum of money. I understand that not everything is under your or my control and occasionally your plans get disrupted as a result of someone else's inconsiderateness, so sometimes there's really no alternative, but this sort of thing seems to happen more than it should. I try to be accomodating, but I think asking my permission or at least giving me some advance notice would be the courteous thing to do in the future...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker