« Home | I really should know better by now than to eat gar... » | Two updates: 1) I got my courier badge today. Th... » | Weekend recap: Saturday Emily and I recooperated ... » | Too much Indian food for lunch... I'm entering a ... » | There's nothing like coming into the office for th... » | Hooray!! Emily got a job today! =) She just cal... » | Lockheed is awesome... They rescheduled our PVTs ... » | Happy birthday to James L. Brooks, possibly one of... » | I hate when I forget to take my Claritin in the mo... » | I just cooked the best omelette I've ever made for... »



I just watched Spanglish with my family. Adam Sandler finally pulls of a really good serious role! Emily had told me it was really good, and then I was totally sold on the movie being good right up front when I saw none other than Mr. James L. Brooks with writer/director/producer credits. As I hinted at before, anything this man touches is gold.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker