« Home | Lockheed is awesome... They rescheduled our PVTs ... » | Happy birthday to James L. Brooks, possibly one of... » | I hate when I forget to take my Claritin in the mo... » | I just cooked the best omelette I've ever made for... » | The new hotness: Samsung 46" DLP Projection HDTV ... » | I was watching the Travel Channel tonight and the ... » | I'd say this pretty much hit the nail on the head ... » | Hooray for pay day! Hooray for Friday! Hooray fo... » | Stupid Lockheed... Nothing ever works right out t... » | I'm not entirely sure what these results indicate.... »



Hooray!! Emily got a job today! =) She just called me from her new office to tell me that they made her an offer and she accepted! That was exactly the pick-up I needed after working 45 hours this week, 40 of which were at Lockheed. Stupid dirty vortex-based Lockheed... But now Emily's got an apartment which she signed her lease on yesterday and now a job to pay teh rent with! I'm so excited now! I can't wait for her to get home tonight! I was going to complain about a bunch of stuff about work and Lockheed, btu now I just don't care anymore. Yay for things all working out like they're supposed to! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker