« Home | The new hotness: Samsung 46" DLP Projection HDTV ... » | I was watching the Travel Channel tonight and the ... » | I'd say this pretty much hit the nail on the head ... » | Hooray for pay day! Hooray for Friday! Hooray fo... » | Stupid Lockheed... Nothing ever works right out t... » | I'm not entirely sure what these results indicate.... » | All this lack of sleep can't really be helping mat... » | I'm no Shakepeare, but it's still a classic traged... » | So it looks like the trip to porstmouth may be bac... » | Doing anything at Lockheed always takes 10 times l... »



I just cooked the best omelette I've ever made for myself and no one was here to see it. It didn't all crumble apart when I flipped it over. I got almost a perfect halfway fold. The eggs were nice and fluffy. All the stuff inside was hot when I pulled it out of the pan. I used the perfect amount of pepper and tabasco this time. I am so the best cook ever (in my apartment right now).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker