« Home | Hooray for pay day! Hooray for Friday! Hooray fo... » | Stupid Lockheed... Nothing ever works right out t... » | I'm not entirely sure what these results indicate.... » | All this lack of sleep can't really be helping mat... » | I'm no Shakepeare, but it's still a classic traged... » | So it looks like the trip to porstmouth may be bac... » | Doing anything at Lockheed always takes 10 times l... » | My business trip is postponed again. I would be k... » | I'm confused. When I left for work this morning, ... » | Whoever invented plastic "pry-off" screw covers sh... »



I'd say this pretty much hit the nail on the head when it comes to my personality:

Your Birthdate: April 25
Your birth on the 25th day of the month (7 energy) modifies your life path by giving you some special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects.

You may become something of a perfectionist and a stickler for details.

Your thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible.

Your feelings may run deep, but you are not very likely to let them show.

This birthday makes you a more private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible.

In friendships you are very cautious and reserved.

You are probably inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions.


What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker