« Home | My business trip is postponed again. I would be k... » | I'm confused. When I left for work this morning, ... » | Whoever invented plastic "pry-off" screw covers sh... » | Go to hell Hotmail. Every other email service I'v... » | Dear weather, what the hell? It's May! Why is it... » | When did it get to be 4 pm all of a sudden? Last ... » | Holy crap it's cold in my office... It's even chi... » | For future reference: Getting aftershave in your ... » | Resurecting old computers always takes longer than... » | I can't find my copy of Master of Magic. =( It's... »



Doing anything at Lockheed always takes 10 times longer than it should... Especially when they decide to rekit the bay 2 hours before a demo. Whatever. At least Manish and I got Cold Stone out of it, and I was out of the office all day. Which also kinda sucks because it's hard to get projects done when I'm not here. But now I think I know almost everyone who works out there in the IDP lab, so if anything ever goes wrong, I know who to ask now. I was at work aroudn 8:30 this morning, it's now 5:30, so I feel like I should go home, but I haven't really accomplished anything yet today. *sigh* Maybe I'll get some stuff organized and just call it a day.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker