« Home | The movie version of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Gal... » | *drool* I really have to wait until June 7th for ... » | Hooray for free Baskin Robbins smoothies! I don't... » | Bill Cosby was right; chocolate cake (especially c... » | Today did not go entirely as planned... In fact, ... » | Allergies are killing me this morning. I've manag... » | Hooray! Emily officially has a place to live for ... » | Tommy is awesome!! =)This was a very nice thing t... » | Many thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birt... » | It's like looking in a mirror that can see the fut... »



I can't find my copy of Master of Magic. =( It's probably one of my favorite computer games of all time. It's got all the great elements of a game like Civilization, plus you get to use magic. I mean, what more could you ask for? Okay okay, so it's got VGA graphics and it needs a DOS emulator to run on any newer computer. But still... I wish I knew where my copy was. I'm pretty sure I played it this past summer, otherwise I'd say maybe I accidentally threw it out with the 486 I was playing around with for a while. I vaguely recall getting it installed on that piece of junk and that it ran awesome (minus the sound). I really hope I didn't throw it out with that old box; I'd be so bummed. Also, can someone explain why a used copy of an 11 year old game costs $30+ still? That's extortion! I really hope my copy turns up somewhere... =(

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker