« Home | Tommy is awesome!! =)This was a very nice thing t... » | Many thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birt... » | It's like looking in a mirror that can see the fut... » | At least busy work days make the day go by quickly... » | Congrats are in order for Mr. Bezos who has accept... » | My parents are off the hook this year. Unlike las... » | Hooray! I don't have to go to Groton again this w... » | Stupid Fox... I wanted to watch the Simpsons. Bu... » | The people upstairs have insisted upon playing som... » | Further proof that northern Europe is one of the b... »



Hooray! Emily officially has a place to live for the summer! And it's about a mile away from me! Not quite easy walking distance, but certainly easy jogging distance. And there's only one street to cross in the process too. Now we just need to solve the furniture dilemma, but I think I might have a solution for that already. Yay for summer being rescued from the clutches of despair! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker