« Home | Further proof that northern Europe is one of the b... » | What is up with this weather? Hot hot cold hot co... » | As always, Scafidi puts things in perspective:the ... » | Progress report: I'm out of bed, but somewhat con... » | *whimper* being violently ill is awesome... so m... » | Yay for my first paycheck with my raise on it! Af... » | Looks like I might be goign back to Groton next we... » | Working with people who don't pull their own weigh... » | Stupid security changed our safe combo again becau... » | Holy crap! Dave "I'm scared to death of him" Lath... »



The people upstairs have insisted upon playing some sort of hip hop with their subwoofer turned all the way up. I can't hear the music, only the steady pulse of the kickdrum. My solution? Fight fire with fire. I'm pretty sure my stereo would deafen me before they could drown it out, and I'm also reasonably sure that my stereo down here can overpower whatever they have upstairs, especially if I turned my mids towards the ceiling. And besides, if I'm going to have to listen to the pounding beat of a kick, it might as well be the furious double bass of Fear Factory's Demanufacture. Adam 1, neighbors 0.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker