« Home | As always, Scafidi puts things in perspective:the ... » | Progress report: I'm out of bed, but somewhat con... » | *whimper* being violently ill is awesome... so m... » | Yay for my first paycheck with my raise on it! Af... » | Looks like I might be goign back to Groton next we... » | Working with people who don't pull their own weigh... » | Stupid security changed our safe combo again becau... » | Holy crap! Dave "I'm scared to death of him" Lath... » | I realized today how much more conscious of your h... » | Bad grammar will ultimately be the downfall of mod... »



What is up with this weather? Hot hot cold hot cold... Wednesday felt like July, but Friday felt like November. What's the deal? Is it spring yet or not?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker