« Home | Holy crap! Dave "I'm scared to death of him" Lath... » | I realized today how much more conscious of your h... » | Bad grammar will ultimately be the downfall of mod... » | We went to the Pizza Hut buffet for lunch today. ... » | One day a year I remember with vivid clarity what ... » | I also forgot to mention that I got an email coupo... » | Chocolate chip cookies also make a nice afternoon ... » | Even though I'm sure it's already over, I'm wishin... » | I'm not sure there's any better breakfast than cho... » | I went over to Bobby and Susie's today to install ... »



Stupid security changed our safe combo again because someone on our team commited a security violation. Except now they won't give anyone access to the safe anymore, so to get anything out of it you have to get a security person to come open it. WHich is basicalyl fine, except that our floor's security person is never here when I need something done. And now I've spent the last 45 minutes trying to track down someone on the 5th floor to open it for me just because I need one piece of information that will take me 30 seconds to find. Our information is so secure now that not even peopel who genuinely need it can have access to it. Ridiculous.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker