« Home | Chocolate chip cookies also make a nice afternoon ... » | Even though I'm sure it's already over, I'm wishin... » | I'm not sure there's any better breakfast than cho... » | I went over to Bobby and Susie's today to install ... » | It's it's quest for urban hipster status, McDonald... » | This test taken from my cousin because secretly pa... » | Because despite my insistence to the contrary, I s... » | Despite my postings today, I actually had a pretty... » | Sweet, the "up" button on my mp3 player isn't work... » | So far so good today. I left my cell phone at hom... »



I also forgot to mention that I got an email coupon from Red Robin today for my birthday. It was for "get a free burger with purchase of another burger." Good timing! Since Dave was otherwise occupied today, Manish and I weren't bound to the "I need a smoking section" constraint Dave usually places on our eating establishment, so we went to Red Robin and I enjoyed my free burger very much. Mmmm, burger...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker