« Home | Despite my postings today, I actually had a pretty... » | Sweet, the "up" button on my mp3 player isn't work... » | So far so good today. I left my cell phone at hom... » | I definitely got in the shower this morning with s... » | When my alarm went off this morning i was having a... » | Yeah going to bed at 2 am because of work. Rock on! » | Something must be wrong with our A/C system. My o... » | So I got my lease renewal letter yesterday. My re... » | Should I be concerned about the fact that our secu... » | And now that I've got a break for a few minutes, I... »



Because despite my insistence to the contrary, I secretly like doing things that everyone else is doing. These results aren't much of a surprise given where all I've lived over the course of my life. Frankly, sometimes I think it's a miracle I speak American English at all having spent my formative linguistic years in a British-run school in Islamabad. And sometimes it's a wonder I speak English at all. And then sometimes what comes out of my mouth is so unintelligible (yet strangely intelligent) that it borders on being a separate language alltogether.


Your Linguistic Profile:


85% General American English

15% Yankee

0% Dixie

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern

What Kind of American English Do You Speak?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker