« Home | Yeah going to bed at 2 am because of work. Rock on! » | Something must be wrong with our A/C system. My o... » | So I got my lease renewal letter yesterday. My re... » | Should I be concerned about the fact that our secu... » | And now that I've got a break for a few minutes, I... » | Hooray for free chinese for lunch! Even though Da... » | The worst inustice in the history of time: no gen... » | Today is (my project manager) Beth's thirty *mumbl... » | The last 48 hours has been kind of like watching a... » | By the way, does anyone have any experience (good ... »



When my alarm went off this morning i was having a dream about skipping class. Oh how badly I wanted to just turn my alarm off rather than hitting snooze, roll back ovr and skip class today. Wait. I'm not a college student any more. I can't just skip work. *sigh* I need way more sleep that I've been getting. At least as of bedtime last night I already had 35 hours on my timesheet so I dn't have to work as long today, but I'll probably end up being there until 6 as usual anyway.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker