« Home | Hooray for free chinese for lunch! Even though Da... » | The worst inustice in the history of time: no gen... » | Today is (my project manager) Beth's thirty *mumbl... » | The last 48 hours has been kind of like watching a... » | By the way, does anyone have any experience (good ... » | Today is apparently spring cleaning day for everyo... » | Nothing makes spring cleaning better and easier th... » | This site cracks me up: TeenAngstPoetry.com. I h... » | So much for doing nothing today... I did laundry,... » | From Stephen King's The Shawshank Redemption: RED:... »



And now that I've got a break for a few minutes, I'm confused about something. How is it that I went to bed at 12:30 and was out cold by 1 am, slept like a rock, got 7.5 hours of sleep, and was more tired this morning than I was Monday morning (after going to bed at 3 or 4 am, sleeping horribly, and being way more stressed out)? Fortunately, I've been so busy this morning that I haven't really had time to let being tired bother me. I don't understand my body at all. Except for knowing that my allergies are kicking in. I'm over my cold at least, but I'm sneezing a lot more than usual and my eyes are getting kinda itchy. Time to go buy some more Claritin (or in the grand Adam tradition, store-brand loratadine 10mg tablets). I wish I'd thought of that last night while I was at Safeway.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker