« Home | From Stephen King's The Shawshank Redemption: RED:... » | Success! New plugs in my ears. These were surpri... » | My goal for this weekend is to do essentially noth... » | "This cookie feels heavy, as if there was some sor... » | I guess the only other thign I really want to ment... » | Looks like Emily's prediction was correct after al... » | Home finally. Today was long and tiring, and I di... » | Do you have any idea how hard it is to pack a hard... » | I'm starting to get over being sick. It was looki... » | Well, the good news is that i'm definitely sick no... »



So much for doing nothing today... I did laundry, vacuumed, mopped the kitchen and entryway, wiped down the counter in the bathroom, dusted, cleaned my room, and played some Zelda - A Link to the Past. Also, somewhere in there, I had time to watch 3 movies on TV - Blade Runner, Die Hard 2, and Bowfinger. Bowfinger always reminds me of me and Webb trying to make our own movie. How everything was so half-assed and done in only a couple takes and we basically had no clue what we were doing. All in all a pretty decent day. Weather was awesome too, not a single cloud in the sky. I wish that simple household chores didn't make me cough so much so that I could have actually gone for a run or something. But I'm feeling a lot better. I don't feel very congested anymore and the stuff in my chest is clearing up too, so I think all this more-or-less resting is really helping.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker