« Home | "This cookie feels heavy, as if there was some sor... » | I guess the only other thign I really want to ment... » | Looks like Emily's prediction was correct after al... » | Home finally. Today was long and tiring, and I di... » | Do you have any idea how hard it is to pack a hard... » | I'm starting to get over being sick. It was looki... » | Well, the good news is that i'm definitely sick no... » | I feel like I'm getting sick... This is going to ... » | TCI - stop calling me!!! » | How awesome would it be if this whole "the pope is... »



My goal for this weekend is to do essentially nothing. I want to put in my other plugs, so that basically entails not leaving the apartment because I'll have giant tapers sticking out of my head. I'm also dying to start playing the new Metroid game I got for christmas and haven't had a long block of time (5-6 hours) to play it yet. And that's pretty much it. Watch some tv probably, maybe a movie, do some crosswords, work on my Simpsons puzzle. I know I have a Wamalug meeting on Sunday, but I'm not going. I didn't have anything new built for the last one, and I don't have aything built for this one either. Plus, it interferes with nothing. I'm still kinda sick and all I really want to do is rest. And the best way to start is by coming home from work at 4:45 on a Friday and planning to do nothing all weekend.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker