« Home | TCI - stop calling me!!! » | How awesome would it be if this whole "the pope is... » | I'm glad I'm not Catholic... CNN.com - Vatican: P... » | To do list before I leave:Water plantsRe-fill fish... » | I've worked 42 hours this week. Sweet. Add 4-5 m... » | So much work to do, so little time to do it. So t... » | In strictly mathematical terms: ADAM >> FRED I'm ... » | Being responsible kind of sucks. Especially when ... » | My dwarf gourami is dead. =( Poor fishy... » | To save myself the painfulness of recounting it ag... »



I feel like I'm getting sick... This is going to be the best business trip ever. My throat starting hurting a few hours ago and now it feels like my nose is running a lot mroe than usual. I'm sure I'll feel even worse tomorrow. Awesome. Groton here I come! This is because I made light of the (now deceased) pope's health, isn't it? Somewhere there's a smiling turtle silently nodding his head very slowly...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker