« Home | In strictly mathematical terms: ADAM >> FRED I'm ... » | Being responsible kind of sucks. Especially when ... » | My dwarf gourami is dead. =( Poor fishy... » | To save myself the painfulness of recounting it ag... » | Looks like my business trip is back on again, for ... » | Mmmmm, Cadbury egg... *drool* » | Seriously impacted [Blogger] performance - yeah, n... » | Someone thought it would be a good idea to park th... » | I was lied to by my weather source. It's only sup... » | So my probable business trip next week is now subs... »



So much work to do, so little time to do it. So tired. Worked so many hours already... I'm really not looking forward to my trip anymore, but at least I've now already got plans to go see Sin City with Dave on Sunday when we can't even get into our hotel in Groton yet. Whatever. It's a new experience and I'll be able to say that's one more class of submarine I've been on than the average person. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker