« Home | So my probable business trip next week is now subs... » | Also, I'm totally hooked on the Dropkick Murphys a... » | I just cut my hair. Holy crap. First of all, I'm... » | In other news, I passed my Mensa entrance exams an... » | Looks like winter may be roaring its final death k... » | And of course, it's raining, again, as always... =( » | Emily's gone back to school. =( And now I don't ... » | I took yesterday off so I could spend some more ti... » | Also of note today, Manish is still in Groton, but... » | Big important high level design meetings are aweso... »



I was lied to by my weather source. It's only supposed to be 60 today now, but 68 tomorrow. Still not the 70 and 80 I was originally told, but whatever. Sunny and warm is still better than cold and rainy any day. Oh well. Time for lunch.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker