« Home | I was almost on time for work today (a rarity when... » | At least I'm not the reason GT bit so hard today a... » | Poor Emily is stuck in awful awful traffic because... » | You can tell you've been working on a car when aft... » | And so far today has been fabuous in terms of the ... » | Brake job completed successfully. Total cost - ab... » | Holy Crap!!!! Bucknell over Kansas?!?! My alphab... » | Syracuse losing to Vermont may have hosed my brack... » | What the hell happened to the Lobos?? 11 points i... » | It is such a nice day outside! It's sunny and not... »



Big important high level design meetings are awesome because they last forever, I never have to say anything but my presence is always noted, and there' aalmost alwasy free food. This morning at our design review there were free fresh bagels and juice. Mmmm, blueberry bagel and OJ. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker