« Home | Brake job completed successfully. Total cost - ab... » | Holy Crap!!!! Bucknell over Kansas?!?! My alphab... » | Syracuse losing to Vermont may have hosed my brack... » | What the hell happened to the Lobos?? 11 points i... » | It is such a nice day outside! It's sunny and not... » | Since it's getting close to lunch time and I'm get... » | I had this dream last night that I was Simon Belmo... » | Adam and early do not mix well. I've been at work... » | Time for some NCAA bracket talk: GT's 5 seed is d... » | I hate Cox. That is all. »



And so far today has been fabuous in terms of the weather. I think I might have even gotten a bit sunburned being outside today. I spent all of the early afternoon outside working on the car in a tshirt and was even getting a little bit warm in just that and my jeans. Now that I've starting typing this, the sun just dissapeared behind some clouds... Whatever, it was 60 today, I spent time outside, I fixed my brakes, I'm having a good day. =) AND... Wait for it... Emily arrives in a couple hours!! =) Today is an all-around good day.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker