« Home | Time for some NCAA bracket talk: GT's 5 seed is d... » | I hate Cox. That is all. » | And while I'm thinking about it (I don't know why,... » | So much to do today, so little energy... Good thi... » | I love when I go to bed tired at a reasonable time... » | Brian just called to make sure I wasn't watching t... » | I went to lunch at Panera (mmm, Panera...) today w... » | It's really none of my business, but I just can't ... » | Yay for Tech winning! Now I just have to figure o... » | Tale of the tracker: for the first 3 months I was ... »



Adam and early do not mix well. I've been at work for half an hour and I already want to go home and take a nap... *sigh* It's going to be a long day.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker