« Home | It's really none of my business, but I just can't ... » | Yay for Tech winning! Now I just have to figure o... » | Tale of the tracker: for the first 3 months I was ... » | Poor Clemson... They were so close to a huge upse... » | Holy crap... Clemson has been walking all over UN... » | We went to the Bombay Cafe for lunch today. Mmmmm... » | How does a team beat Duke twice in one season, and... » | You know what would make the best ring tone ever? ... » | I've been on a cleaning kick recently. I've manag... » | blogger, you're so painfully slow to publish somet... »



I went to lunch at Panera (mmm, Panera...) today with my cousins Sarah, Daniel, and Wilson, and our grandmother. I figured it was a good thing to do while Tech played UNC so that I wouldn't be tempted to watch or listen or even think about it. Mostly I just thought I was going to die while riding in the Grandma Deathmobile. But of course GT won because I wasn't watching. *sigh* This sucks. I mean, I'm glad we're winning, I'm just bummed that I can't be a part of it. But I did tape today's game, so I'm planning to watch it tomorrow during the ACC championship (we're playing the winner of today's Duke/NC State game). Hopefully me watching GT a previous basketball game (albeit not live) won't throw off the mojo and we'll win the ACC Tournament. Even if not, Emily tells me GT played great today, so it looks like we might be on track again. This win definitely puts us into the NCAA, probably as a 7 seed, and winning the ACC might even put us up to a 6 seed. We'll see what teh selection committee decides. But it sucks because Emily will be here during part of the NCAA tourney, and if we start doing well there, I won't be allowed to watch those games with her, which means I can't even be in the apartment. Being a bad luck charm sucks, but I'm glad I found a formula to make Tech win...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker