« Home | How does a team beat Duke twice in one season, and... » | You know what would make the best ring tone ever? ... » | I've been on a cleaning kick recently. I've manag... » | blogger, you're so painfully slow to publish somet... » | Today's question you don't really want answered: ... » | Whoopsie daisy: Wake Forest's Paul suspended. I ... » | Calendar is back. Not really the way I want it, b... » | It's days like today that remind me of a little so... » | The weather is trying to fool me! Yesterday it wa... » | I hereby submit further proof that Adam and 7 am g... »



We went to the Bombay Cafe for lunch today. Mmmmm... I haven't had Indian food in forever. There wasn't a very wide selection of stuff available at the buffet, but what they had was so good, and quite filling. Most importantly, they had the sugary syrup-soaked donut hole things that make my teeth hurt they're so sweet. I am so wired right now because of it. Mmmm, sugar. I love Indian food, even if I have no idea what half of the stuff that goes in my mouth is or what's it's called.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker